Monday, January 23, 2012
Richness In Spiritual Life
Our spirituality is the essence and core of our existence, and the foundation of our lives. Our spiritual life has eternal significance and it impacts the rest of our lives in many ways. Each of us is a unique creation, made in the image of God - as such, what would you like your imprint on this world, your legacy, to be?
In order to answer the above question, we need to ask ourselves these following questions:
(1) Where will our Creator be in our lives this year? Do we want to get to hear His voice more in our daily life? If so, how is this going to happen?
(2) What will you do to invest in your relationship with God, or is it just a one way street where you call on the Lord whenever you need Him? What can you do in your daily work life to honor and glorify Him?
(3) Will 2012 be the year that you let God be King in your life and what does that really mean anyway? Will you include Him in your personal and business decisions both big and small?
(4) Will this be the year that you trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways, acknowledge Him and allow Him to direct your path?
(5) Will this be the year that the walls of separation between work and spiritual life come down and you allow God to invade the market place with you, as your business partner?
(6) What is it you fear or avoid most that you know you should be doing, that you will overcome by walking in faith with God's help this new year? How will you stretch your faith this year?
If you have not yet discovered God's plan for your life, I encourage you to begin focusing on your spiritual life. Spend time with God in prayer. Read His word, the Bible. Listen to what He is saying to you about your life, and follow His direction and guidance so that you will be transformed and grow rich in all areas of your life.